Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I have 2012 lexus ls460. And i need to change all rear

Customer Question

I have 2012 lexus ls460. And i need to change all rear control arm bushings. Toral of 10 bushings i already purchased but i need to know the way to get all rear control arms out in order to replace thier bushings.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately I do not see a procedure for this myself here and saw no one else had posted the info on this here.In some cases you can get this info from a dealer or local repair center in your area for a small fee.Most of the time the bushings need pressed out and pressed in.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks but i paid 20$ but i didnt get the right answer. So what to do?...
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist more just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear if i cant get the right answer step by step to romve the rear control arms of my car in order to replace all thier bushings .kindly requisted to refund 20$.i cant wait any more. I thought this site will help me do so this why i paid 20$.
So plz just refund