Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

2007 Es 350 won't start and makes a noise when I push the

Customer Question

2007 Es 350 won't start and makes a noise when I push the start button
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Not sure but lights and locks and all work.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just parked from a*****and 'twas sitting in the car about to get out and the radio area started flashing. That made me want to start the car and make sure all was ok but it won't start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hoping to start it so I can get home
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: No other problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would start first with checking the battery to make sure its fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. Post back if the battery checks okay and we can work from there if need be.