Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
45790705

I can't get my radio to work. I have an LS430 2001 model.

Customer Question

Hi, I can't get my radio to work. I have an LS430 2001 model. When I press the power button the display just flashed quickly once and that's it. The hifi I have is a radio cassette with a 6 CD changer under. Thanks
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: I've not checked anything yet
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Was hoping so
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you
I will be sending a reply of what else you can check by tommorow before we can deem the radio is bad and needs replacementThank youChad. aka -Customer