Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

The navigation screen, radio and bluetooth won't work. I

Customer Question

the navigation screen, radio and bluetooth won't work. I only have the car a week. It's a 2016 es 350
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Yes. The sreen is on but all it does is go from opening caution warning to enform screen saver screen
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes please. lol.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: not much. I don't want to add to any problems.
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: no. it's brand new. 145 miles on it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this is a brand new model here this should be covered under factory warranty to be diagnosed and repaired by a dealer at no charge to you.This would be the best way to have this diagnosed and repaired.

This sounds like an internal electrical fault in the head unit/radio itself.These can fail or act up internally causing a fault like this here needing replaced as I have seen before.I would have a dealer warranty this repair for you.They will test to confirm this is the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete