Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

I had no problems until today I have an 05 lexus es330. I

Customer Question

I had no problems until today I have an 05 lexus es330. I was sitting in the car listening to music. I tried starting my car and it would start all the light came on.I thought it was the battery on the key so I change it. Then I had the battery checked it was good and I got it charged..all my light come on but it want start
JA: OK. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes...I was wondering what I could do to fix it
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Charged my battery and changed battery on key all the lights come on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: No I've never had a problem before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with checking the start fuse (5 amp) located in the interior fuse panel to make sure its not blown and has power in and out of it. If the fuse checks okay then take you 12 volt test light and or a volt meter and with a helper holding the key in the crank mode see if you have power on both wires at the starter. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there if need be. I have enclosed the starter circuit wiring diagram in the link below for reference as well. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.