Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

I have 2014 lexus es350 nav. yesterday i had activated the

Customer Question

Hi, I have 2014 lexus es350 nav. yesterday i had activated the sirixm and after that no sound from speaker for anything
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thanks. If you turn on the audio for bluetooth, sat, am/fm, thereis no sound from any speaker
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if its simple, yes i would like to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: nothing specific
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would start first with checking the settings on the Audio unit. See the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.