Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2002 Lexus gs300 my windows will not work not a fuse or

Customer Question

2002 Lexus gs300 my windows will not work not a fuse or relay what could it be ?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

This is not an easy system to diagnose. It takes a scan tool and a DVOM since it s module controlled system. The more common failure when all power windows do not work from any switch is the body ECU that has failed.

At the top of your screen you will see 1-5 stars and a green submit button. When your ready please make sure to pick a rating. Rating is the only way I get compensated for helping. Don't worry about a follow up later if needed, they are free and I welcome them. Ask me about a phone call if you prefer that service.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris