mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

I change the battery and now i am getting a message check

Customer Question

i change the battery and now i am getting a message check the air conditioner connection
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i changed the battery and now i receiving a message to check the air conditioning connection. the radio is also not working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing do you have an answer
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  mike switzer replied 4 months ago.

what year and model is your lexus? and have you attempted to disconnect the battery and reconnect it again?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2006 Gs 300

have you checked any fuses yet for the radio mainly it is a bit rare for fuses to pop changing a battery but it is possible.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not check the fuses, I will, does this fuse control the a/c and radio?