mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I changed the radiator on a 2003 is 300. there is a plug of

Customer Question

I changed the radiator on a 2003 is 300. there is a plug of some electrical in the left in front of radiator that I can't find connection for. the trac off light is blinking and check engine light on.
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't have an engine code, just some plugs that look like they should go somewhere but I can't find where. I must have unplugged it when changing radiator. the wiring is in the left in front of radiator.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes. the trac off light is blinking and check engine light on.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can,t find where these conections go. the electrical plue has an end on it so I don't think it plugs in anywhere.The other part has a slot on top and two solid cylinders below it.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.

have you looked at the original radiator to confirm if there is a sensor in that one as well? i have seen some lexus radiators have a temp sensor in them and some do not. but when you get a new radiator they all have the sensor in it. are you able to take a picture of it and upload it here?