Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

I have a 2011 Lexus IS250. I just replaced the heater core

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Lexus IS250. I just replaced the heater core which required me to strip the vehicle down to the firewall. After putting everything back together now the car won't start. Doors will lock and unlock with the FOB and Ignition and dash light up, but won't turn over. Steering wheel is locked. When I depress the brake the start light turns green on the push button start. I'm not sure what I a missing here.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing is likely caused by perhaps something did not get connected during this repair. That being said this type of not crank concern will usually set a fault code . If you can get the system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting we can work from there to trace this down. I have enclosed the start circuit wiring diagram in the link below for reference as well. Post back with the fault codes and we can work from there.