lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

Trac light is always on even after resetting ecu pulled no

Customer Question

Trac light is always on even after resetting ecu pulled no codes.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well car runs fine cleaned IAC valve and maf sensor. Also replaced sub throttle tps and main throttle tps. Engine light is gone and now just Trac light stays on even after ecu reset.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hopefully if not will have to take it in if its something big
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: Its a 1992 ls 400
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Jerry replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .That could very well be in the ABS/TCS module, (ECU). If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,