lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

My 2000 rx 300 sputters when the a/c is on. The check engine

Customer Question

my 2000 rx 300 sputters when the a/c is on. The check engine light has not come on
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There are no check engine codes, but it does sputter when under a load
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just some fuel additive to clean the injectors
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: did not help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 5 months ago.
Real person here :-). Do you have any service history on the vehicle? How many miles are on the vehicle? Any recent work?