Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

My 2005 lexus rx 330 the navgation screen says check ac

Customer Question

hi my 2005 lexus rx 330 the navgation screen says check ac connection
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you have had an after market radio installed this can cause this issue here if the interface connection at the back of the radio has been disconnected.If you have had any after market components installed the connections need checked to see if there are any issues with the connections needing repaired or replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete