lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Have a power steering leak and just had the pump replacedJA:

Customer Question

have a power steering leak and just had the pump replaced
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Steering making noise and altenator went out, just picked up car yesterday after having pump and alt replaced, driving home steering became almost impossible to turn, after turning off the car I notice fluid leaking out bottom left side of car
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: maybe, have a friend that can do it though too, have already spent a small fortune testerday
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: vsc was on when taking it to the garage, but now its off and the check engine light is on. Also car had sat for almost 5 months before this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
car is a 99 ls400 with 134000 miles on it
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
I have a few questions, if you don't mind. . .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Josh, Sorry its taken so long to get back with you. I was just about to give up hope! What are your questions?