Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus ES330: My 2006 ES330 beeps every 30 seconds when engine

Customer Question

My 2006 ES330 beeps every 30 seconds when engine is off. Security light on dash flashes on and off.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If this occurs with the doors locked with the key off this may be due to a fault with one or more of the door latch position sensors needing replaced.I have seen some of these fail before needing replaced for this issue here.I would have the door latch signals checked using a scan tool that can plug in and read all computers to see if any codes are set first off and also to check the door latch sensors to see if one reads open when the door is closed.If one is found to read open it will need replaced and usually requires complete latch replacement. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete