Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

Lexus ES300: Have a 1995 lexus es300. Been have a intermitant

Customer Question

Have a 1995 lexus es300. Been have a intermitant no start issue. Only seems to happen after engine is hot and siting for a short time. Engine cranks fine, will either not start or if it does start, idles at 500 rpm and wants to die. No dtc codes. New ignition switch, spark plugs, cleaned idle air control valve,new ecu, installed junk yard igniter module.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure (38 to 44 PSI) . When the engine fails to start you are going to need to check each one of these thing to see which one you are lacking. Once this is determine we can work from there to determine the cause. Post back when you can with this and I will help you get this resolved.