Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

How are you JA: I'm good. And you? Customer: good thank

Customer Question

hi how are you
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: good thank you. i am looking to get the engine number for my lexus. can you look it up for me?
JA: Glad to hear it. Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at sussing out engine issues, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have the vin number. looking for the engine number for my vehicle
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i just need the engine number
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: just the engine number
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi I am looking for engine number for my Lexus LX570 VIN:JTJHY7AX4G106DK70
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In most cases this info has to be obtained from a dealer.They usually wont charge for this and you can sometimes get this info over the phone from them if you call their parts department.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete