Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Lexus RX 330: All of the warning lights to do

Customer Question

All of the warning lights for anything to do with brakes will not go off. What to do?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Anytime the brake warning light come on and stay on including the ABS light means the system is seeing a fault and in order to be able to determine the cause you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them them I will try and help you determine the cause.