Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

Does my Lexus 350 battery have positive or negative ground JA:

Customer Question

Does my Lexus 350 battery have positive or negative ground
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Lexus Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to trickle charge . I need to know grounding
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: tes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for taking the time to ask your question and allowing me to help. Your Lexus (as all do--for future reference) have a negative ground.If you have more questions, please ask as I strive to give Excellent service. Also please take the time to rate my help (1-5 stars), as it helps me.