lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I tried to start it earlier but didn't have the key. When

Customer Question

I tried to start it earlier but didn't have the key. When I found the key, it didn't recognize it. I tried several times to touch the ignition button with the key but it never did recognize it. After a while, the entire system shut down - no lights or messages on the dash board
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, I am.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. Have no idea what to try.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: By the way, I have a brand new battery
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Lexus Mechanic will know what to do. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 7 months ago.
Hello pearl my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello???