mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

Pearl, I have a 2001 is 300 and I'm in the process of putting

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a 2001 is 300 and I'm in the process of putting new head light assemblies in and I'm having difficulties removing the ballast. The plug for the light doesn't fit behind the light to remove it from the housing. After cutting up the old head light to get it out the I tried to get it into the new light and still no fit even after disconnecting the leveling motor. Am I missing something????
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I am.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to loosen the adjuster and all I did was break the new light and have to go get a replacement again.
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: That should do it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  mike switzer replied 5 months ago.
can you take a picture of what you are dealing with and upload it on here. so i can give you my best advice?