Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2000 rd 300 I'm moving and have a trailer to pull and when

Customer Question

2000 rd 300 I'm moving and have a trailer to pull and when I plug in for the rear lighting the taillights (tralor)work but brake and turn signal on drver side do not, sometimes the blinker flickers.. Everything on car is working properly
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. The first thing we must do is confirm the vehicle is not to blame. Unplug the trailer, hold the brakes and test the drivers side output for intermittent power while wiggling the trailer plug. If the power never goes away then its your trailer to blame. If the parking/running lights are working then its more than likely a damaged filament in the bulb on the trailer. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris