lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

Vsc lights wont go off JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

vsc lights wont go off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i tried to turn off accourding to the manual no luck
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: maybe
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: this happened after i had a key made
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Edward replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. Is the check engine light on as well by chance? or your just getting the VSC light on? and what year and model is your Lexus? Thank you.