Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Drexel, RE es300 year 2000 JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

Drexel, RE es300 year 2000
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: car has been sitting, but now that it is back running, I note two things: (1) the AC starts to work then light blinks; and (2) battery won't hold charge if left sitting several days--overnight is often OK. wonder if related, or if I have a short I could diagnose Have heard about AC relay issue, but don't recall details
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The Ac light flashing can be caused by any of the following, Air Conditioner (A/C) Compressor RelaySlipped Air Conditioning (A/C) ClutchSlipped Air Conditioning Drive BeltCircuitLock SensorIn order to determine which is failing you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20clutch%20Apr%2017.pdf