lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

I got an oil change today around 2:00 today. When I started

Customer Question

I got an oil change today around 2:00 today. When I started by car after getting off work around 5, the check engine, trac off, and vsc lights are on. Don't really know what the problem is.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Where can I find the code?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lexus Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at this point.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  camerontech replied 6 months ago.
hi there,im cam, a licenced diagnostic tech.the computer has seen an issue with one of the sensors possibly. this is why your lights are on and it has disabled the trac system.the next step is to have the vehicle scanned to retreive a trouble code. this will point you in the right direction to see if its something you would like to tackle or have a professional finish it.most of the larger parts stores will scan your car for free and retreive the trouble code.Its hard to say if its something that was a result of your oil change. probably not , but we wont know untill its looked at