sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Lexus GX470: how to disconnect air hose from top of air spring

Customer Question

how to disconnect air hose from top of air spring lexus 2005 gx470
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.
HI,I know you requested a phone call, but better this way so that I can upload a diagram showing you how to release it Look at the attached diagram and you will see 2 tabs that you squeeze inward which releases 2 hook tabs and then pull the air line off Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this dose not release the air hose the clip is a safety clamp/lock
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I already have it detached from the car the plastic clamp dose not release the air hose
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
whats the next step
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Were you able to get your problem resolved?