lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Today, Our Neice just bought a 2001 Lexus SUV. Very nice. However,

Customer Question

Today, Our Neice just bought a 2001 Lexus SUV. Very nice. However, she is trying to figure out to open the CD player. The eject button doesn't work and she's also trying to figure out where you put the CD or the CD opening is located. Please help, very nice vehicle for a very nice young family.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Symptoms of what?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lexus Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 7 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.What Model Lexus?There were a number of different Units installed in this vehicleCan you post a picture of the Unit or post a Model Number?.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
hello?