Greg, Import tech
Experience:  17 year shop owner

All service lights come on at once, have occasionally gone

Customer Question

All service lights come on at once, have occasionally gone off. however now seem to stay on.
This is on a 2005 GX470.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.
Could you say which warning lights are on . Is the check engine light also ON. Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
YES, ALL lights are on. No signs of any functional problems.
Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.
First check charging system .Put a voltmeter on to the battery and check battery voltage with engine running , you should have 14 +/- 0.5volts .Also if you have access to a diagnostic scan tool check for complete system malfunction codes . But the following lights VSC OFF, VSC TRAC, Anti Skid, and Check Engine lights came on when you may only have just one malfunction code stored this is normal with Toyota and lexus .Once the malfunction is fix and codes cleared then all the warning lights will go out . If the repair was correctly done the check engine light will stay off with all the others .Basically when the engine light comes on so will the other . Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed. Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.