mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I have 2007 gs350 JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

I have 2007 gs350
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: While driving it my steering wheel start getting harder and harder to turn the lights start flickering and then my car just shut down
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lexus Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I received a jump and it started up but the steeting wheel wouldnt turn
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  mike switzer replied 8 months ago.
have you checked to make sure you have your power steering belt on?
if your drive belt has broken then you will lose your alternator and that would explain the vehicle dieing out. also while driving a vehicle does not really have power steering the faster you go the less power assist you have. so as you slow down till the vehicle died it would get harder and harder to turn because it is receiving no power assist when it should.
i am going to bed i will be able to continue tomorrow with your vehicle. if it is not the belt. if it is the belt i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating.