Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

I HAVE A 07 IS 250 DID NOT CLOSE DOOR TIGHT BATTERY WENT DEAD

Customer Question

I HAVE A 07 IS 250 DID NOT CLOSE DOOR TIGHT BATTERY WENT DEAD RECHARGE COMPLETE TRY TO START ***** *****GHT ON IN PUSH START ALL POWER FOR ECT. NOT WORKING PUSH START WILL NOT WORK IS THERE A RELAY TO RESEST POWER?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lexus Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Since the battery went dead , try doing a systems reboot. To do this disconnect both battery cables and touch them together for about 10 seconds and then reconnect them and see if it will not start.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I TRIED WHAT RON SAID AND DID NOT WORK I MENT TO MENTION I CHECKED THE DIAGNOSTIC CONNECTOR AND NO POWER AT PIN #16
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.
Pin #16 gets its power from the OBD fuse (7.5 amp) located in the interior fuse panel (right side).