Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Lexus IS250: I need help trying to get my 08 is250 runn

Customer Question

Hi I need help trying to get my 08 is250 running
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It turns on. But the steering wheel is hard. The radio shuts off alone. The heater shuts off also. Windows don't work from Driver side n if I push buttons on other doors they are not auto. I checked all the fuses n they r good. I cleaned the terminals. N checked all the grounds. I need help
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Unfortunately due to JA site policy we are only allowed to address on problem per post. I will try and help you with this if you can tell me which one of the issue you are having that you want to try and resolves first. Post back with the one you want to address first and we can work from there.