rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Bleeding brakes on a 2008 Lexus ls460 JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

***** *****, Bleeding brakes on a 2008 Lexus ls460
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I changed the abs control module
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it. I attached the complete procedure for you to follow. Thanks, Ron
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Ronald, thanks for the info but my car is a 2008 Lexus LS460 not the GS460. Is the bleeding procedure the same on the LS460 and the GS460?
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Yes it is.