Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

Tom. I have a 08 lexus ls460 lwb i have problems with the

Customer Question

Hi tom. I have a 08 lexus ls460 lwb i have problems with the car suspension staying all the way up. Im a mechanic and i love lexus cars, and my scanner is giving me a code for the runtime for the air susp compressor too long one sensor damage before that code change it alredy, three days after compressor code .. please help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The sensor front right was reading -140 mm totally bad readings right . Change it after 3 days of normal driving the car susp. Went back up now it says runtime air compressor too long
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you can give me that actual fault code and or codes your getting I will see if I can help you with this . Post back when you can and we can work from there.