lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

Ac fan blower not working, I change the relays three of them

Customer Question

Ac fan blower not working, I change the relays three of them and still no power going to the fan.please send me a number to call
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: No smells or noise
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Needs some tune up
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Lexus Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 6 months ago.
What year and model car do you have?