Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lexus Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Lexus Diagnostics

I have an error code P0352 but it also says I am having

Customer Question

I have an error code P0352 but it also says I am having misfires on all cylinders. Do i just need to replace Coil B?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 months ago.

With a random cylinder misfire and a code for a specific cylinder, it sounds like the ignition coil for cylinder #2 will need to be replaced and it might be a good idea to replace all the spark plugs at the same time. Cylinder #2 ignition coil is located on the side of the engine closest to the front of the vehicle, and it's the coil closest to the passenger's side. Inspect the electrical connector and wire harness for any loose, broken or damaged wires before replacing the coil. For an image location view of #2 coil, click here:

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work.
Please rate or accept so I may be credited.
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.