Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I'm ***** *****. I have a 2007 lexus es 350 and just

Customer Question

Hi Tom, I'm ***** *****. I have a 2007 lexus es 350 and just recently the check VSC, check engine, and traction lights appears in my car.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was able to drive it for a few days until it stopped moving on reverse gear, then I put gas and it worked for 1 more day. Now it when it's cold it goes into all gears, but when I'm driving, the RPM's go very high then it stops moving all together in all gears I had the codes checked and P2714 -Pressure cOntrol "D" performance or stuck off,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: P2808, P0746, P0776
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This code for this pressure control solenoid controls transmission line pressure for smooth transmission shifting and operation.This can usually be caused by a fault with the shift solenoid valve SLT needing replaced or the transmission valve body itself needing replaced.It can also lead to more in depth fault with the torque converter or complete transmission needing replaced.There is a diagnostic test procedure that needs followed to pinpoint which is the cause here and then from there it can be repaired.If you want this procedure let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete