rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I HAVE GODE POO18 ITS NOT LISTED IN THE CODES SECTION IN

Customer Question

I HAVE GODE POO18 ITS NOT LISTED IN THE CODES SECTION IN MITCHELL1 EAUTOREPAIR CAN U TELL ME WHAT THE CODE IS AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM
Submitted: 8 months ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Crank/Cam signal bank 2. You must test the circuit and components with a lab scope or scan tool.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't have a scope or scan tool if I did I wouldn't need your asst
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 8 months ago.

Sorry, but there is no magic when you have a problem like this. If you can't/won't test the items, then you are only left with replacing them and hope for the best. It's NOT the way to do it, but we don't build these cars, just fix them the correct way. Hope you understand and don't have this reflect my rating that I deserve.

Thanks again, Ron