Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

My name is ***** ***** and I have something caught in my

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I have something caught in my rear door on my Lexus rx. I need to manually override the automated system so I can get it open. Is that possible?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The rear door won't unlatch because there is netting caught in it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet try pushing and pulling on the door at the same time you are trying to open it and see if it releases then.In some cases this will work to get the door opened.If this does not work at all let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete