Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

The navigation screen on my 2009 Lexus is250 went black and

Customer Question

The navigation screen on my 2009 Lexus is250 went black and nothing works
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My navigation screen is black. Back up camera, blue tooth, navigation,
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: it just happened suddenly shut the car off to go in a store came out & screen was black.
JA: Our top Lexus Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lexus Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lexus Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There are 3 fuses that you need to check that power the system, I have marked them in the document in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. If the fuse check okay then you will need to check power and ground at the unit . If you have power and ground at the multi-display and its still blank then the unit has failed. Removal steps are also enclosed in the steps below.