Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have the same issue as the customer ls460- same symptoms,

Customer Question

I have the same issue as the customer ls460- same symptoms, what fuse rating is the indicated relay at lower end of rear left fuse box under hood
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No start, battery is 14 months old AAA ATTEMPTED to jump- all indicator lit, shifter is able to move, tried to start in park then in neutral. We went back to park, still no noise or click- all doors lock and open while charging, but still nothing when start button is pressed, second press turns everything off. Checked all visable fuses, but the relay wasn't removed to jump it as you described
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year model?

I can see your referring to an old post though we can not see that post. So your comments kind of started where that post may of left off. Can you give me more details on your issue?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris