Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert
Experience:  30 + years of experience; Multiple Award Winning Svc Mgr; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner

Got a issue with my 95 lexus ls400, no spark, no fuel. It

Customer Question

got a issue with my 95 lexus ls400, no spark, no fuel.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It turns over but want start, the check engine light is not illuminating and I notice the security light not illuminating.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome ot Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Normally, when the check engine light does not come on at the dash with the key in the 'on' position (not to start), we can reasonably be sure that the computer has failed. However...if there is a blown fuse someplace, the computer is not powered up and the check light does nto come on. The first thing you need to so is check each and every one fo the fuses in the fuse panel under the hood and under the dash board. You just might have nothing more than a burnt out fuse.

Please confirm that you have received my input. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.