Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I, t appears lock on rear hatch of 2004 gx470 is not

Customer Question

JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: t appears lock on rear hatch of 2004 gx470 is not operational and I am looking for instructions for removing door panel to gain access to lock
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I was going to attempt as I am sure dealer will beat me up for the repair
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Lexus Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lexus Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lexus Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Use the link below for the instructions on the trim removal.

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris