Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

My front doors on my lexus ls 430 will not unlock or lock

Customer Question

my front doors on my lexus ls 430 will not unlock or lock with smart key. the back doors do lock and unlock.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I first experienced this problem I had the batteries exchange in the smart key.. The front doors work for awhile but the problem arose again. The problem is when I press the lock indicator on the smart key only the rear doors will lock. I have to secure and unsecure the front doors manual.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with your lock problem I need to know what year your 430 is. If you can post back with this information I will see if I can help you with this concern.