lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

Well i havent had one problem, at all with my Lexus 2009 IS

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well i havent had one problem, at all with my Lexus 2009 IS 250 Has 48,000 miles on it .. I think leftlight s on it .. now it wont start and check engine light is on now,,, i put battery on charger and it does nothing its like something needs to be re set
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
okay i paid the 18.00 i thought u had an answer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i think it needs to be reset i un hooked battery that didnt work
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
start button goes green and thats it no dash lights nothing just check engine
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The check engine light come on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you with this.