Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

AC/Heat not blowing in 2003 GS300, First, the heat was

Customer Question

AC/Heat not blowing in 2003 GS300
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: First, the heat was working fine, but no a/c. I tried freon but it was full. about 1 week ago everything stop blowing and on the screen it read 32.5 for temp instead of 65, 69, 73, etc.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with the heater/ac control on the dash itself.I have seen this control fail before and had to replace it.With all of the issues occuring here this sounds like what needs replaced here.

I would have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.But I do suspect the control on the dash will need replaced to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete