lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

My GS 300 A/C blows cold on passenger registers/hot on

Customer Question

My GS 300 A/C blows cold on passenger registers/hot on drivers side. System is fully charged.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

Does the system give you any trouble codes? After the indicator check is completed, the system enters the DTC check mode automatically. The code(s) will show up in the left side of the display.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have been getting check engine light for some time as well asVSC lights. But A/C problem just started
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.

I see, thanks. That wouldn't have anything to do with the AC. There is a good chance that the driver's side temp door actuator is not working.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks