lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I have a 96 Lexus es300 with the climate control plugin cut

Customer Question

Hello I have a 96 Lexus es300 with the climate control plugin cut out do you have a wire harness color code diagram?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All of the wires from the climate control module in my 96 Lexus es300 are cut and have no plugin they are stray wires and I can't find the color codes anywhere
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Searching Google for color codes and wire harness diagrams for the climate control
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: Just that 90% of my wires to my radio and climate control are open dangling wires I have the control module and plugin wires I just need a color code
JA: Our top Lexus Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lexus Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lexus Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My rear tail lights also don't work and neither do my blinkers
Expert:  John Vieira replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, my name is***** and I will be helping you tonight. Let me see if I can find the right diagram, if not I will opt out and let another mechanic help you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I actually want a refund its been a day and I've already found my answer myself