lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I have is250 lexus and the power steeing in still what can i

Customer Question

hello i have is250 lexus and the power steeing in still what can i do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have is250 lexus i have a little accident like a month ago and they fixed my car jsy the body of the car ave proble now after finish the fixing the steering is stiff very hard to move but i realiaze and repairer also tell me my power steering rac is broken
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to initiate the live phone call you have requested. Thanks