Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Trying to remove rear rotor on 04 rx330, I have the caliper

Customer Question

trying to remove rear rotor on 04 rx330
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have the caliper and shoes off. I'm stuck on the rotor itself. I just read I will need to down adjust the parking break. What size bolt will I need to pop off the rotor?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you back off the parking brake there is nothing else that needs to be done, you may still need to give rotor a couple taps with hammer. Here are instructions from manual, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hyl941q4ydwu47t/brakee.pdf?dl=0