sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I'm trying to replace my eom D headlight bulbs with some

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to replace my eom HID headlight bulbs with some 10000's I purchased. I looked and looked and couldn't find the bulb where it was located. I've tried searching online but I can't seem to find any videos or instructions on how to do it.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

Do you see the cover in the back of the headlamp assembly? (see attached diagram)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Jerry and thank you for your response. I do not see that black round cap like in the picture. Are you sure that Diagram is for the 2016 Lexus ES 350? Mine seems to be covered or something because I've searched on both sides and can't seem to find the back on the light housing assembly. Must I remove any covers which might be covering it?
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

I see, thanks. I don't seem to have anything in the data base that pertains to that style, (may not be updated).

.

I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

As with many modern vehicles I don't believe you're going to be able to access the bulbs from the back side of the housing given what is shown in your photo. The headlamp housings should have the access cover shown above but you're not able to see the back of the housings. The headlamps are most likely going to be removed, which requires bumper cover removal.

Are you able to upload a picture showing the side opposite from what you showed above?